Thank you for considering to support our work! Member's monthly contributions help create a base of financial support for our work, and keep us active and motivated!
By becoming a member, you are joining our growing community of Earth healers and regenerators. Our goal is to educate everyone we can, regardless of economic status. New members and donations expand our reach, and help those in need.
Members Support Community Learning
Members are the backbone of our ecological community. Through their monthly financial contributions, club members support:
- Our monthly educational events and programs
- Our online educational content, including our large social media following
- The maintenance and development of our demonstration sites, The Growing Home, The Growing Commons, and Sarvodaya Farms
- Our volunteer and internship programs which educate youth and adults in the skills needed to create a sustainable city
All memership donations to Sarvodaya Institute, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, are tax deductible.
All members receive the following benefits
- A 10% discount to all products at Sarvodaya Farms and Nursery
- A 10% discount on consultations with Farmer Rishi
- A 10% discount on all products from our sponsors, Clean Planetware and Brush with Bamboo