By becoming a member, you are joining our growing community of Earth healers and regenerators. Our goal is to educate everyone we can, regardless of economic status. New members and donations expand our reach, and help those in need.
Members Support Community Learning
Members are the backbone of our ecological community. Through their monthly financial contributions, club members support:
- Our monthly educational events and programs
- Our online educational content, including our large social media following
- The maintenance and development of our demonstration sites, The Growing Home, The Growing Commons, and Sarvodaya Farms
- Our volunteer and internship programs which educate youth and adults in the skills needed to create a sustainable city
All memership donations to Sarvodaya Institute, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, are tax deductible.
All members receive the following benefits
- Access to Monthly Online Member's Gardening Lesson and Q&A with Farmer Rishi and Zero Waste Farmer ($100 value every month)
- A $10 discount on any purchase over $50 at Sarvodaya Farms and Nursery
Seed Members receive the benefits above plus:
- Farmer Rishi's "Soil Regeneration" Gardening Guide
- A 10% discount on all products from our sponsors, Clean Planetware and Brush with Bamboo
Leaf Members receive the benefits above plus:
- Access to our (small but growing) library of past Member's Gardening Lessons
- A free tour of Sarvodaya Farms for you and your family (up to 8 ppl) every year
- A 10% discount on your first consultation with Farmer Rishi
- A 10% discount on all purchases (no limit) at Sarvodaya Farms and Nursery
Flower Members receive the benefits above plus:
- A free one-hour online consultation with Farmer Rishi or Farmer Manju (you choose)
Roots Members receive the benefits above plus:
- A private gathering for you and your loved ones (up to 10 people) at the farm. You decide the occasion and we will setup the space for you. Once per year.
Canopy Members receive the benefits above plus:
- We will contact you to organize a special event at our farm with our farmers and your loved ones, with food prepared from our seasonal farm produce.