No experience necessary. Long time gardeners welcome.
How would you garden if the world was living? How would you care for soil, rocks, plants, and animals if you believed them to be as conscious and creative as we are?
This #IncreaseYourFootprint Course is about a new (and very old) way of gardening. Whether you are a long-time gardener or never put your hands in the soil, this course has something for you. We will explore traditions of gardening based on the knowledge of indigenous people around the world, including:
• how to tend and care for soil so that she becomes rich enough to invigorate plants
• how to compost at home EASILY (and without smells & flies)
• how to have abundant plant growth with minimal water use
• how to harvest rainwater
• choosing and planting trees that will bring an abundance of fruit into your life
• caring for trees long-term
• designing a healing garden that is a sanctuary for you and your family
• creating an abundant and easily to maintain vegetable garden
and so much more!