Acid Lovers® dry fertilizer is formulated for acid loving plants. It is ideal for azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, maples, hollies, gardenias, hydrangeas, blueberries, evergreens, ferns and shade plants. Excellent for use in raised beds during transplanting or feeding mid-season for a nutritional boost.
- No synthetic ingredients or GMO infested chicken manure.
- Contains TruBiotic® beneficial soil microbes plus mycorrhizae. TruBiotic® ensures organic nutrients are thoroughly broken down and then released in the soil for plant roots to absorb them as they are needed, contributing to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
- Handcrafted from feed grade ingredients. Enriched with organic nutrients found naturally in land plants, ocean plants, fish, fish bones and mined minerals from the earth. This nutritionally balanced formula promotes very rich and healthy soil equipped to grow the healthiest plants. Healthy soils are capable of growing the healthiest fruits, vegetables, trees and flowering plants in your home and garden.
- Apply anytime midseason to supply a continual source of nutrition to maximize bulb size and color potential
- Feed Containers every 6 weeks to keep plants healthy and strong.
- OMRI listed and CDFA OIM Registered.
- Sustainably made in the U.S.A. through a collaboration of high level enviornmentalists inspired to positively change the world. Formulated by Milo Shammas, founder of Dr. Earth, to grow Home Grown Foods.